Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to NSO!


Hello and Welcome to TSTC New Student Orientation (NSO)!!


I am very excited to get organize TSTC Waco’s NSO. I am a 2000 graduate of TSTC and I have worked here for almost 5 years. I’ve tried to pull from my experiences as a student here to make sure you know exactly where to find the help you need and who to talk to resolve your problems quickly while a student at TSTC. I remember that first few days of class on campus back in August 1998. It was overwhelming, but I met some of my very best friends during that week. Being a student at TSTC not only taught me how to be the best graphic design student I could be, but also taught me how to work with others and allowed me to grow as a person. I hope you will feel that from the start on your ultimate ride at TSTC!


Along with myself, there will be 12 Student Orientation Leaders helping with the sessions. They are ready to answer questions you may have about campus and life in Waco. They were just like you, new to our campus just a few semesters ago.


I am looking forward to meeting you at NSO! Please be sure to come and introduce yourself to me. I want to make sure you get all your questions answered during orientation.


See you soon!

Autumn

1 comment:

  1. School Admissions form - OSA -online school admissions is an online directory of schools, online schools portal with schools admissions form availability. filling Admission Forms

    ReplyDelete