Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Times flies when you’re having fun!


Times flies when you’re having fun! And fun is what we have been having at the ’09 fall NSO sessions!

I cannot believe that it’s been almost 5 weeks since I updated this blog. We have already completed orientation sessions #1, #2 & #3, and we are preparing for the last two major sessions for the fall semester.

I have been excited to see the new students coming in for orientation to get prepared to start classes in just a month! During orientation, new students have met their future classmates and friends, visited the campus housing that will soon become their home, and probably even memorized their student ID number so they can shout it out at moments notice to make sure they have every piece of information ready to start classes on Monday, August 31. If there is anything I can do to make the process easier, please let me know. You can find my contact information at: http://www.waco.tstc.edu/orientation/contact.php.

Also, if you can not make one of the main sessions, click here to see the make-up dates and times: http://www.waco.tstc.edu/orientation/makeup.php

I am very proud to work for TSTC, a college that cares so much about each of our students and their families. I hope that shows as you come to NSO.

If I haven’t seen you at NSO yet, I’ll see you there soon!
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment